Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Year, New Things

2014 is about to start and I'm chomping at the bit to get my show on the road. There are so many untapped resources out there for me, one of which is blogging. I've not been really good about blogging this year because I've been beyond busy with things outside of my writing world. I haven't had too much time to devote to blogging or writing much in general, but I'm hoping that will change in the new year.

I'm working on a new business/marketing plan for 2014 and all of the things I need to do to get back in the saddle. Among them is finishing my series, but I'm sure you all have heard enough about that! I will be embarking on several other projects, as well as a possible collaboration if I can muster up the courage to trust someone else with a piece of my soul, as much of my writing is just that. Needless to say, I plan to be busy with a little bit of everything, including writing this upcoming year.

Over the next two weeks, I will have some free time and I will be (hopefully) posting some more information and possibly getting in on some blog rolling action. I have to do my research and find some good blogs to help me get started. Eventually, I will be looking into a Street Team and building up my swag packs for awesome giveaways, including work that isn't mine. I want to branch out to as many arenas as possible, without stretching myself too thin. I do have a family to look after!

Well folks, that is the short version of my outlook for 2014. I hope to see you all and many new faces over the next twelve months. Anyone else have exciting stuff going on in 2014?


xoxoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!