Lisa Logue Books

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hermit, I am

NaNoWriMo helped me get a good start on finishing Fiery Secrets and I'm glad I decided to do it. I didn't finish yet, but I have definitely gotten a good start and I'm happy about that. Luckily, I have a vacation from my full-time job coming up and I'm hoping to finish then. So much is going to happen with this book, sometimes I just don't know how I'm going to fit it in!

Anyway, I wanted to give you all a quick update. There will be some exciting things coming up in 2014 that I will be posting and sharing all over the web. I will be finishing up Legacy of Secrets and moving on to my next project, which I am incredibly excited about! If there is something you all want to see from me, don't hesitate to drop a line!

xoxoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!