Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Late night book sesh...

Today has been rather uneventful aside from the immense amount of writing I was able to do. I had a house full of kids and still managed to belt out almost three whole chapters. I'm impressed with myself! I also picked up my Nook again after a few weeks of it resting snug in my bag. I have no idea why I haven't been reading, but the only explanation I have is not wanting to think at all. I know that probably seems silly, but my mind is constantly running these days and sometimes I just need to do absolutely nothing.

I must admit that it feels good to get back into the swing of things. I've been pretty out of it since first getting sick back in the fall and for some reason, it has taken me a while to get back to my old schedule. Part of that was just simply having no energy, but that doesn't ever really replenish these days so I just have to manage.

One thing I'm particularly excited about is the upcoming beta testing of Soul Covenant. It is only a few chapters away from completion and I'm nearly foaming at the mouth for this story. I have had to stop myself from reading it so I can actually spend time writing it, if that makes any sense. Now I don't toot my own horn, but this might be one of the better stories I've written overall. It's so different from my other work that either people will absolutely love it or absolutely hate it and there's not a whole lot I can do about that. 

So, to sum things up so I can head off to bed. Beta testing will begin for Soul Covenant shortly, the cover will be released shortly, writing Fiery Secrets will follow and I'm going to continue running around like a crazy person while trying to read some books I've been dying to get my hands on. Yup, that sounds about right!

G'nite folks!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!