Lisa Logue Books

Friday, March 1, 2013

Been a while

Well it sure as hell has been a while since my last blog. I've been kinda chilling out, trying to get my bearings with all of the changes occurring in my life right now. Talk about being jaded...

There really aren't any book updates right now. I will have some important dates to list over the weekend, but right now I'm in a ranting type of mood. Lovely isn't it? You'd think I'd be doing something more productive with my time, but that just hasn't been my style lately. I think, sadly, that I've lost my groove...

Sounds silly, doesn't it? Recently, I've come to the realization that there are a lot of things in my life that are changing and I'm not changing with them. I should be on top of the hustle and bustle, but I mostly feel like I'm trailing behind them, just keeping up. It's incredibly stressful and annoying. Now, I'm not the type to normally whine about life in general, but everyone's entitled to it every now and again. At least that's how I see it. 

I constantly feel like I'm waiting for something amazing to happen that will snap me out of my current state of wandering. What the hell am I waiting for? I haven't a clue. I guess, really, I'm waiting for something not to happen. See, the way things have always gone for me have been good for a while until life smacks me in the face with something brand new and equally laced with a fine coating of suck. Sad, yet true. So instead of getting uber excited about any of the potential prospects for my future, I'm weary. I'm also lacking the confidence to make the things happen that I can control. I know, I know, I'm a loser, but I'm also human.

So, where does that leave me? In a perpetual state of wait and see. I will wait and see how some things turn out and continue to do what I've been doing. I'll wait and see if the current goals will be carried out as planned, or if the suck will rear it's ugly head again. I'll wait and see if I can bring myself up to the correct level of excitement and anticipation in the wake of things to come. I'll simply just have to wait and see...

That being said, I'll "see" you guys around soon and thanks for "listening". The few of you who follow me won't be impressed with this blog, but at least I'm being honest! Ta-ta for now!

~Lisa
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!