Lisa Logue Books

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Downhill is always easier!

I am so very, very happy to say that I am seriously nearing the end of Soul Covenant. I was worried for a while that I wouldn't be able to finish it, but I've surprised myself yet again. Thank heavens! There's nothing worse than staring at a blank screen for hours without a word spilling out. I'm just glad that's over.

Once I have finished that one, I will be moving on to Fiery Secrets. There is very little to start with there, but I will do my best. I have a feeling that my time frames are going to be a bit more skewed than I would have liked. I'll be moving soon so that will definitely throw a wrench in things. I just ask for patience as I know there are plenty of folks who are anxiously awaiting book three. I'll be releasing it as soon as I can, I promise!

In the mean time, there are a lot of other things that will be kicking off on the promotional side. I'll will keep you guys updated with the dates and things of when everything is scheduled. It's a new year and I'm doing my best to kick things off with a bang!

Well, I'm pooped and I have a long day ahead so good night, my lovelies! 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!