Lisa Logue Books

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Newsflash! I'm a terrible blogger!!

Like any of you following me wouldn't know this already, but it is true. I absolutely SUCK at blogging. Not because I don't want to let people know what's going on or because I don't want to talk to fans, but simply because with everything going on in my life, I have no idea when I have the time to write.

Most other authors I know tend to have strict schedules and know exactly what day which post is being blasted through cyber space, but I'm not that good! I usually try to stay on top of it, but I'm a busy bee and whatever extra time I have, I tend to spend it with my friends and family because I'd never see them otherwise. 

It's a little late for a resolution, but I will do my best to be a better blogger for myself and fellow authors I consider friends. Maybe I can get some more followers? That would be awesome, right? Anyways, I'll have another blog coming tonight to fill you guys in on some stuff that's coming up. I should have done this months ago, but (as title says) I'M A TERRIBLE BLOGGER!

P.S. - At least I'm not afraid to admit what I know I'm bad at! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!