Lisa Logue Books

Monday, July 29, 2013

Title says what?

So I've come to the conclusion that I need to get my ass in gear. I have set a deadline for my next book to come out in the Fall and I've been only writing here and there. It's not that I don't know what to write, it's that I've not felt up to writing. Does that ever happen to anyone? I watch and support my wonderful author friends in their careers as they inch closer to their dreams, which I sit and scroll thinking, "man, I should probably be doing that right now". Instead, I poke around online and let my mind wander elsewhere. So, here's what I'm going to do!

Throughout the month of August I'm going to set myself a word limit and workload that I will stick to come hell or high water. Deadline means money and I definitely don't want to lose any of that! So, anyone have any ideas on any neat apps or websites that can help me out? Share the love folks!


xoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!