Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lazy Sunday

I don't know if you're like me at all, but I hate doing much on Sundays. I prefer to use Sundays as a lazy day to help re-charge me for the rest of the week. Between work, school, kids and writing I tend to get a bit jaded. So, instead of doing anything other than laundry, I've been online most of the day poking around or playing games. It's now after 6pm and I've decided to do some writing. 

The problem is that lately I've been conflicted between writing more on the serial Chasers or jumping into Fiery Secrets. I tend to lean towards the latter, mostly because I have a fall deadline. Still, some of the story just hasn't struck me yet. I think part of that is because I've not fully immersed myself in the possibilities. As I ramble on about it, it seems that Fiery Secrets is the logical choice. 

Also, I will be releasing a box set of the current books in the series very soon. I've run a few giveaways on my Fanpage, but the edited version hasn't been revealed as of yet. So, I will be sure to post links once it goes live. Here's a picture of the cover so you know what to look out for. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!