Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm back! (I think)

There's no better way to recover from running around like a madwoman than going back to work! Seriously, I'm kidding. I'd take running around to sitting around any day. Not to mention, I get more time with my kids. But I digress.

How was everyone's holidays? My Christmas was pretty good. The hunny bought me a new necklace with real diamonds and he was very proud (as he kept reminding me) of the great job he did :). Even without diamonds, Christmas with those I love would have been good enough. It's not about the gifts as much as the quality time. But gifts are a plus :). I was pleasantly surprised with how well New Years went. It was very mellow with only a few beers and lots of laughs. Those are the times I enjoy the most. The kiddos were away for a week, but they're home now and resting up for school tomorrow. 

As you might have guessed, I've been pretty busy. Unfortunately, Soul Covenant has not yet been completed. That is one of my goals for this month, so be on the lookout for that very, very soon. I hadn't expected December to be such a busy month for me. Another thing on my to-do list is to be more efficient with my time. I'll keep you posted on how that goes lol. I'm projecting not very well, but only time will tell!

I could probably ramble on all night, as it's been too long since my last blog, but I need sleep! Going back to work after two long weekends is kicking my butt! I'll be back tomorrow to fill you all in on some pretty cool stuff coming up very soon. Nite nite!

xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa. It sounds like you had a very good holiday season. That's great. Me, too. After this weekend, however, my two week vacation will be over and time to get back into the grind of the dreaded day-job. As for December, it's a pretty tough month for writers to try and get anything done. I'd say if you got any writing done at all it'd be gravy! Lol!
    Happy New Year to you and yours.

    -Jimmy
    http://jamesgarciajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Jimmy! I did write, but I made little progress. To be honest, I think my brain is burnt out and just needs to be recharged. Hopefully 2013 will be a lucrative year for me and you all as well. 2012 wasn't great, but I've had worse!

      Delete

Drop a line!