Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Hobbit-days and Happy Christmas!!

Blah, talk about a long week! I haven't really gotten a whole lot done this week, aside from some cosmetic changes to my website and a social media blitz. I'm exhausted, but it'll all be worth it someday! At least that's what I keep telling myself- haha. I've been trying to cram as much "stuff" into my day as possible. Does anyone else think we need an extra day somewhere in there? I'd probably still complain about not having enough time, but I digress.

On another note- it's almost Christmas! Just to show you guys how much I <3 you, all of my books will be free on 12/25-12/26. That's right all of my books. I figured it's a pretty good way to end out the year and get my butt in gear. There is a lot in the works for next year! Currently, we're aiming for Legacy of Secrets to be completely finished by this time in 2013. It's bittersweet, but necessary. I'll also be working on a few more projects and, quite possibly, will have some completely new books before the end of next year. I normally have a hard time working on more than one thing at once, but I'm going to see what I can do about overcoming that. I hope you all don't mind being the guinea pigs!  

Aside from all the writing stuff, I went to go see The Hobbit yesterday. Epic!!!! I remember having to read the book years ago and it took forever for me to get into it, but this movie made me want to go read the book again! It was fantastic! There was emotion, action, adventure and a beautiful sound track. It was such a wonderful production. I've let my inner fangirl show herself to such an embarrassing degree that I think it's time to go back to something more productive :D.


Have a great holiday if I don't see you all before- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

xoxoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. Great Christmas presents and a Happy Christmas back to your and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line!