Lisa Logue Books

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Precious moments...

In book news:
If any of you follow me on Twitter, you already know that the 2nd edition of Cursed Secrets is now live on Amazon. This version includes bonus material from the sequel that is currently unavailable anywhere else! While the 1st edition is still available in print and ebook versions, that time is limited. The 1st edition ebook is being phased out, but the print copies will remain. 

In other news:
Recently my boyfriend and I celebrated our five year anniversary! It's easy to get mixed up in the push and shove of day to day life that you forget what's important. I've been blessed enough to have found a wonderful man to accept me and my children into his life and his heart. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Perhaps my previous marriage ended because I was meant to find someone who could look at me after to five years, the same way he did when we first fell in love. He's been so great to my boys and I know they adore him as much as I do. We just couldn't be happier. (Sorry, I had a girly moment!)

With that being said, don't forget to spend time with the ones you love. It's those little moments, no matter how silly they seem, that inspire us. A simple gesture can lead to great memories. I'll always cherish the time I spend with my family, no matter how crazy they make me! 

Every now and again, just enjoy each other's company without distractions. You might be surprised at what happens! <3




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your book news, Lisa, and thanks for sharing about your personal news. Thanks for the reminder about family being important...
    Have a great weekend.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jimmy! Sometimes we can forget what's really important. I'm guilty of it, too. Hope your weekend is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line!