Lisa Logue Books

Saturday, January 7, 2012

To be, or not to be?

With publication a few weeks away, I can't deny that I'm FREAKING OUT! So much to do, so little time, and the pile keeps getting larger. My blurb is completed along with my book jacket and I'm so very excited! So I decided to share my finalized blurb with you all and be sure to check for the upcoming preview. Thanks so much!!!
 

 
Ten years ago, Lia’s life had been normal, until she witnessed a murder. Since then she’s been plagued by reliving that horrible night in a dream. But that wasn't the worst of her problems. A force had awakened inside her, unleashing something so frightening, she couldn't bear being close to anyone. 

Until she met Christian.

Intrigued by her power and the strange connection between them, Christian is determined to find out what makes her tick. Struggling to keep his urges under control, he vows to stand by her. But as her past is revealed, he uncovers secrets that shake him to the core, forcing a decision that could lead to her death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!