Lisa Logue Books

Monday, January 2, 2012

Extra Extra!!!

     Whew! What a year! 2011 is gone (finally) and 2012 has thundered in. Never have I had such a positive outlook about a new year. I can't say that 2011 was absolutely terrible since I finished my novel, but it wasn't exactly cookies and cream. Between layoffs, moving, life drama, and school I have to say it's been nothing short of insane. But that's okay- I'm still here. More excited than I've ever been! Let's do this people!     

     Within the next month, I will have a 10 chapter preview available for Cursed Secrets. As soon as I get the information about the release date, I will roll out the preview for everyone to sample. Right now I'm finishing up the editing and getting the cover matter situated. Completing this project has been amazing. So much happened so quickly, but I have to say I probably wouldn't change it. 

     Book 2, currently untitled, will probably be released late fall this year. I'm not sure how many books are in this series yet. The journey is still young for my characters as it is for me! I do know that right now we are at three in the series, possibly four. I guess it depends on where the secrets lead me! Stay tuned, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!