Lisa Logue Books

Monday, January 23, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this book would be as exciting as it is exhausting! Every time I turn around, there's something else for me to do or another decision to be made. But, it's what I've signed up for and I'm not turning back now.

So, my new website is now available. There are links to my blog and other work I've done. I've also linked my Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads (as I've done on here). Most of all, the website will be the hub of all of my books from here on out. There will be another book released later this fall in this series, but as of right now there is no name.

The first decision I've made is to sell Cursed Secrets on Barnes & Noble first. For those of you who do not have a Nook reader, the app can be downloaded for free. I will be releasing the book for a few weeks, then I will also have it available on Amazon and for the Kindle. I will be doing book giveaways at some point. I'm pretty sure they will be signed paperback copies (more on this after P.O.D. publication).

For updates, please follow my blog or at the very least on Twitter and Facebook. Thank you guys, so much, for reading and being a part of this journey with me. <3 you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!