Lisa Logue Books

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rainy Days

It's days like today where I'd curl up on the couch with a blanket, my Nook, and something sweet to drink. Unfortunately, I'm in the process of moving so this isn't happening! Instead, I'm trying to finish up homework for the week so I won't have to worry about needing to stop in the midst of everything to write a paper or take a quiz. Fun, right?

That being said, I'm actually close to being finished with the re-write of Cursed Secrets. I haven't had much time to work on it, but there aren't very many aspects that need to be changed. I guess you can think of it as a re-imagining. Cursed Secrets was my first novel and also the one that started everything. I feel as though I'm not doing the series justice if I don't rework this novel to put out the best possible product. The general idea to this novel will be the same, but there are some points that will be expanded and others that will be just plain new. 

I still have intentions of releasing Fiery Secrets this fall. It's still in its infancy, but once I get started I think it will be all downhill. Most of the time I just have characters screaming in my head and I simply obey and write my little heart out. Here's to hoping they don't desert me!

Well, I won't be available very much next week so I hope you all are well. I'll talk to you soon!

Happy reading! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!