Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ramblings of Nonsense

I'm excited to announce that I will be revamping (no pun intended) Cursed Secrets. As my first novel, there are areas of it that easily fall short of the direction of the story and the intended relationships of the characters. It was rough, to say the least. Since I have a better direction and more experience under my belt, it is only fair to give it another go and allow the opening to be as epic as the ending will undoubtedly be. I'm actually pretty excited to give my debut a face-lift and see what happens!

I've also decided to release my novellas in print with the other books. There have been a few people that have asked for this and I am just about ready to make it happen. I'm super excited for all of the new stuff this year. I hope I can continue to grow with the support of all of my friends and readers. I would be nothing with you guys!

Also, there are a few sites I want to link that I find particularly enjoyable. Some are other authors I know, others are some that I just like to follow. Feel free to partake and let them know I sent you! 


And in case you've missed them, here are my personal links!

xoxoxo 
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!