Lisa Logue Books

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Endless Responsibilities

It seems I've hit a road block. I haven't really had the energy to sit down and write over the last week or so. I've had so many crazy things going on at home, it's been difficult to find time to breathe. I hope you all aren't too angry with me for being away so long!

I don't really have an upside to this post. Sometimes life just gets in the way of things you need to do and it's really that simple. Not to mention, the last few weeks have been hectic enough with school starting, birthday parties, important meetings and doctor's appointments. I wish it was over, but I'm afraid it's only beginning.

As of right now, I'm going to do my best to keep the book release of Binding Secrets to the end of October. I'm going to buckle down next week and get it done for you all. BUT...in the event something else comes up, I will let you guys know if I have to push back the release. That's the last thing I want to do, but I also don't want to put out something that could have been done better had I taken just a few more weeks.

That being said, I have two giveaways going on this month. Cursed Secrets will be free Saturday August 11th and Fire & Ice will be free Saturday August 18th. Each is only a one day promo, but you get the opportunity to read each book for free! As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I promise to check in with you guys sooner next time. Hopefully life will calm down so I can get something done! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!