Lisa Logue Books

Saturday, July 14, 2012

This is crazy!

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my book to be so well received! The promo weekend is starting off with a resounding bang and a tremendous amount of downloads. It's both fantastic and frightening! I don't have any illusions to fame or fortune, but I feel like I'm finally in the right place!

Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough for those who've downloaded my book this weekend. It may not seem like much, but to indie authors all over the globe, even one reader is a triumph! Granted, the first edition of Cursed Secrets did become a bestseller very early on, but I value anyone and everyone who reads my books no matter which platform. 

If you haven't yet, you can download Cursed Secrets for free until 11:59 on 7/15. Make it a bogo with the novella, Fire & Ice, for only $.99. For more information about my books, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter and My Website.

Thanks so much and if you've got the time, don't forget to leave a review!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!