Lisa Logue Books

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Stupid pictures....

So apparently, I screwed up my blog. I was looking through older posts and I realized that some of my pictures weren't showing up. I was like WTF?????? So I trolled through Blogger's help sections and found the problem. Somehow, I managed to delete and/or change settings from my Picasa albums that caused the pics not to show. Totally a pain in the ass!

I'm not going back to fix it because I don't even remember what some of the pics were at this point. I guess I'll know for the future. This is why I can't make nice things! I'm my own worse enemy and do stupid stuff. I guess that's what I get for trying not to be a pack rat, right?

From now on I'll leave it alone. I probably should have in the first place. Heaven knows I probably broke the internet! 

Well....all I have to say is....


....Picasa



'Til next time, folks!


Lisa
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!