Lisa Logue Books

Monday, November 3, 2014

Bloggity Blog Blog

Hello lovelies! I am blogging for the sake of it tonight as I'm attempting to get some much needed media time in. In truth, I'd rather just write and not need to deal with the formalities, but that wouldn't make much sense, now would it? How could you guys know about stuff unless I was here to tell you?

NaNoWriMo is here! I've been ferociously writing for the last few days, which is kind of the point of NaNo anyway. I am going to be trying to post updates throughout the process so please don't hate me! You will probably see me popping up quite a bit and I know I'm one of those "fine in small doses" kind of people. :)

What am I working on for NaNoWriMo, you ask? I am finishing Fiery Secrets and then moving on to Blood Promise with the hopes of having both stories done and released near or around Christmas time. I feel like it's a good deal considering all of the Kindles, Nooks, iPads and other tablets that will be floating around that day. People will be looking for books to read so it's kind of logical to release then. Both books will be available for preorder as soon as I get closer to the end of NaNo and have a set release. Pretty awesome :)

On a side note, I'm in desperate need of a volunteer PA (personal assistant) and/or a Street Team members. References are appreciated, but I'm willing to work with newbies because I'm a newbie, too. If anyone is interested in this, please email me and use "I Volunteer!" as the subject line (get  it...from Hunger Games?). I will totally love you forever and you'll get some awesome goodies for helping me out. 

Well, I need to get back to writing. I've got 3k words to dish out tonight to meet my quota for NaNo. If you're a writer participating, add me as a buddy! My username is LisaLogue and I'd love to have you on my list! 

Until next time!
Lisa ~ xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!