Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Falling Short

Today marks the day that I am officially back in action! I took some much needed time off, only working when I wasn't unpacking and/or working my 8-5 job. The last few months have been a whirlwind of excitement and sleepiness, but I think I've finally worked out the kinks. I know that I've been falling short lately (again), but I'm going to be working hard not to let that happen again. I haven't been reading much this last week, but I have been thinking about where to take my current stories and I think I have a pretty decent foundation. I am making it a point to have the first issue of Chasers out as soon as possible. I have to polish up some of the edges and do some quick edits and it should be good to go. 

As for Fiery Secrets, I'm still shooting for a late Fall release. With my hiatus over, I am actually really excited about getting back into it and busting out some good stuff for you guys. I haven't been excited about it in a while because I was so busy all the time. That's when you know you need a break! I've never stopped completely, though. I've written a few chapters here or there and some other random bits, but I haven't sat down to work steadily. That is changing now! 

Well, I'll be off to do some writing and set up some blogs for later this week. I will see you guys on the flip-side! :)

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!