Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ups and Downs

It's amazing how easy it is to get swept up in the day to day and forget about everything else. Before moving back in May, I had a relatively consistent schedule for writing and what not, but now it's all jumbled. The time is still there, the energy just isn't. Honestly, I don't really know what to do about that.

Some of my free time has been spent by just reading and catching up on books I've not had a chance to read in the last year. Another large portion of time has been spent with my hunny and the boys since it's summer break. Then, of course, the rest of my time I've been working. I need a schedule pretty badly, but I'm always tired and completely drained.

So, what to do? Clearly I'm just whining because the only one stopping me is me, but it just feels better to get it off my chest. If any of you have ever had a similar problem, how did you fix it? What techniques did you use to keep yourself on track? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!