Lisa Logue Books

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Settlin'

I am not settled in the new house, but not quite settled enough to have a regular routine. Often, I'm leaving the hunny to go to bed on his own while I squeeze out some time to write and network (I know, it's horrible!). But soon I will have a working schedule come hell or high water!

Some good news: 
I've been getting great feedback on the beta testing of the new version of Cursed Secrets. I am waiting on two more betas to respond before I make any changes and publish. I will also be submitting the manuscript to a local news outlet for review and hopefully a story. THAT is truly the exciting part!

Work on Fiery Secrets is beginning to pick up. I have a good starting point and I've been working hard on getting the storyline down as well as listening to what the voices...er..I mean characters tell me. ;) 

Recently, I've started a new project called Chasers. It will be a serial based on more of a supernatural front versus paranormal. I am trying to lean away from the romance side and try my hand at more action type work. (Gearing up for my next project...wink wink) I will be posting the serial on BookRix as it is a free reading site. I will link the posts from here for all to read and again...it's free!

Some bad news:
Legacy of Secrets is slowly coming to a close! 

After Fiery Secrets, there will be a novella and one more full novel- and it will be the end! I've really loved these characters and this story, but all good things must come to an end (some wise person said, I think!). But, that also means that I will be able to move on to my next big project!

So, there you have it folks! Once I get my schedule down, I will be adding more to my blog on a more regular basis in hopes of broadening my reach and audience. Until next time!


xoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!