Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, May 2, 2013

What day is it???

After several days of moving into the new house, I ended up losing track of time- sort of. All of my days have run together like one long, very tiresome day. Tonight, I am getting back into the swing of things which is actually proving harder than I thought. 

Prior to moving, I had no real schedule or means of time management. That made it very hard to work my day job, take care of the kiddos, go to school and write. Luckily, I have a very supportive boyfriend and he will do whatever he can to make sure I can stay on track with my goals. That's what it's all about, anyway.

So tonight, I think I will write for a while and then do some more house related stuff. I still plan to have to revamped Cursed Secrets released my the end of May. Since I'm close to being finished, I don't think that will be a problem. Who knows? Maybe this weekend will prove to be the most effective.

Toodles, folks!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!