Lisa Logue Books

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The joys of non-inspiration

I've been reading and thinking and attempting and reading some more, but words aren't flowing too easily for me right now. It could be the sense of constantly feeling like I'm forgetting something, or maybe my mind just needs a reset button, but so far nothing is working. Who knows? Maybe I just need to seriously sit back and think about the direction my writing is going and whether it's something I need to completely rethink (something I REALLY don't want to do). 

By that last statement, I mean continuing Legacy of Secrets through 4 books as intended, or simply ending it with 3. I don't want to do that either, because I don't think I can truly finish the story in 3 books while at the same time not having the slightest clue how I'm going to get to book 4 at the current pace. Decisions, decisions. 

So, on that note, I think I'm going to go to bed and think on this some more. I'll be setting up a serious schedule where I will add in more time to blog to myself (and whomever decides to read this) as well as writing time and marketing time. The excited part of my brain is beginning to lose steam and exhaustion is setting in. Blah!

Good night, lovelies and please don't hesitate to comment!

xoxoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!