Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day...What's Next?

So here I sit, at 9:37 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day with a full belly and sleepy lids. The children are tucked in, but most likely not sleeping (I don't care as long as they're being quiet). I desperately want to sleep, but I can't help thinking there could be better, more productive things to do with my time off. Granted, it's only a four day weekend, but if I was motivated- key words- then I might be able to do a lot of the things I've been saying needed to get done. Alas, here I sit...you know the story.

Since it's technically a holiday vacation, I've been debating on writing or reading. I probably should read, but it almost feels like work that my brain is desperately screaming not to do. Writing would give me a head start on more than just one project, which could be a great thing, but also a lot of work. I guess I'm one of those people who has to have something to do. I never imagined myself to be a workaholic before, but publishing a few books and gaining some pretty awesome fans kind of pushes you. 

I guess I got my answer! Thanks for listening (reading)! See you guys in a few days and I hope your holiday is plentiful and fun!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!