Lisa Logue Books

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Well how the hell are ya??

Sadly, this blog has been left lacking. Not because I couldn't write anything, but because I haven't really had many updates. I'm still working with my publisher to release the remaining Legacy of Secrets titles while working on the last few installments (seems easier than it is, I promise). Unfortunately, I'm not "in the groove" to write LoS right now and my brain keeps traveling elsewhere, delving into new stories I didn't yet want to write. I feel like if I don't put my energy toward something else, I may never actually finish LoS because I'll be TOO focused. Does that even make sense?

Anyway, here are the titles or works I've been dabbling in this year:

Blood Promise: A Legacy of Secrets Novella (3.5)
Falling Undercover (Romantic Suspense)
Unnamed Greek Mythology Saga (next in-depth series)
New Alpha Romance (started just yesterday)
Ruination (Sci-Fi Thriller!)

I've yet to actually finish any of the above, but they're on my mind here and there - ALWAYS. So, I'm off to go write a chapter in one of the above in hopes that it gets somewhere. If you don't follow me on social media, you're missing out on the fun! Keep an eye out and....

Follow Me Everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!