Lisa Logue Books

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bookstore

For anyone who has not visited my website in the last 24 hours, I now have a bookstore! It is currently in the testing phase, so there may be kinks that need working out, but it is running! If you don't have the link, click here and you'll be taken to my website

Tonight, I am finishing up some non-LoS related work before I jump back into working on Fiery Secrets. I've promised some impatient friends that I would do my best to finish it before the end of the month and I am going to do my best to keep that promise. It has dragged on for much too long and, despite my doubts, I'm going to write this story as if it were my last. Next after Fiery Secrets will be a novella about another secondary character before I embark on the last book of the series. 

In between, however, I will be releasing snippets of other works on Wattpad & Bookrix, so be sure to keep up with those. I am going to do my best to blog better. I have no earthly idea who reads my blog or what they even want to read, by dammit I'm gonna try! 

Gotta go write some stuff now. See you folks on the flip side! (Yeah, I'm a 90's kid. So what, wanna fight about it? [Family Guy reference]) :p


xoxoxo
Lisa

2 comments:

Drop a line!