Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, September 19, 2013

#WRITINGFUEL

So I've decided to start a new trend. #Writingfuel is going to be my tag while I keep myself motivated and busy writing and finding things that help me stay on track. I invite all of my friends to use the same tag to show everyone what keeps you going while we take on long hours of squeezing every last drop of imagination from our brains! 

Over the next few days, I'll be updating Tumblr with the new #writingfuel tags as well. I'll add some photos, songs and any other goodies I can find. If you don't follow me yet on Tumblr, click this text and you'll go straight to my profile. If you want to follow me other places, here's Facebook and Twitter. Don't forget, you can also look for updates on My Website.

Nite folks! I'm off to bed. Gotta work in the morning before coming home to write some more goodies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!