Lisa Logue Books

Monday, June 17, 2013

Schmuck Am I!

Well, I missed all of my blog posts for last week. I know, wtf! Apparently, I have been enjoying some "time off" a little too much. So many things to do, not nearly enough time to do it all (or at least that's what I keep telling myself). I will have the rest of my blog posts for this week, since I'm making it a goal to be more active. I'm falling behind the pack!

I haven't had much time to write seeing as how I haven't made any, but I have been reading quite a bit. I'll have some book reviews to post over the next few days, too. On that same note, there've been some movies I've seen that I'll also be reviewing. I don't discriminate! I love many art forms!

I'm lame enough to think that one day I might get lucky enough to have a movie or TV show based (even loosely) off of one of my stories, so it's only fair that I continue to indulge myself in all of my passions. At least that's how I see it and I refuse to give in to my own reality! 

Stay tuned for some teasers this week along with the reviews. I don't have one tonight, but there will be more to come. Either way, I haven't disappeared and I will be giving you all a chance to be sick of me again very soon! 

xoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!