Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lazy News

I don't know about you all, but I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I think I might be getting some type of sinus bug, so I will be heading to Kroger tomorrow for some much needed medication. Due to feeling weird, I haven't gotten much done. I'm bummed by that, but I also didn't mind it at the same time. I don't have many lazy days with my schedule anymore!

But, I do have a few new things coming up that I wanted to let you guys know about, so here it goes!

Indie Author Network (IAN)
- Contests running through 12/15 for some swag prizes, free pdf book copies (Binding Secrets is included and it's signed!), and more!

Paranormal Book Club

- Votes for the "Best of 2012" going on through the end of the month! Vote for your favorites already listed, or add those you think should be in the running. 

Yezall's Serials
- Good friend and author buddy of mine, Yezall Strongheart, is offering free serial reads on her website. It doesn't hurt to check them out!

New Tumblr Blog
- I've set up a new blog roll on Tumblr for inspirational photos, music, quotes and so on as it pertains to my writing journey. Follow me to join in the fun!

New Cover Release
- I'll be releasing the new covers for Soul Covenant and Fiery Secrets before the end of the month. Char and I are working on the finishing touches for the Soul Covenant cover and once it's done I'll be dropping it for all to see!

Soul Covenant Release
- I'm in the middle of writing this one right now, but I'm shooting for the end of the month. Everything is on track and we're editing as we go so it shouldn't take any time at all. This will be a completely different experience for everyone and I'm completely stoked!

Love During Death Release
- My good friend and author buddy Rachel A Olson will be releasing another book in January 2013 that she co-authored with Jessica Humphrey. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to beta for her, but I've heard good things so far and can't wait to snatch this up! I'm in the middle of reading The Seventh Layer right now and I know I won't be disappointed. :)


I think that's just about all of the news I have tonight. It's after 11:00 pm where I am and I have to be up for work at 7:00 am. If tonight is anything like last night, sleeping should be fun! (NOT)

Good night folks!

P.S.- We decorated our Christmas tree last night. What do you guys think?

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa. The tree looks very cute. I'm thinking of showing off my decorations, too. Perhaps I'll do another vlog. We'll see.
    Feel better! I took two weeks off last year during the holidays and ended up being sick for both of them - so don't overdo it!
    Happy Holidays!

    -Jimmy
    http://jamesgarciajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, don't jinx me! :D I am okay for the most part, but just tired a lot. Hopefully it's because of the weather and not any other reason. Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line!