Lisa Logue Books

Monday, July 2, 2012

~Heat Wave~

The heat must be getting to me! 

Life is just simply crazy right now. There's really no other way to explain it. I'm one of those people that is normally really laid back and comfortable in any environment, but lately I find myself restless and my anxiety is through the roof. Some personal issues have factored into this, but also I'm struggling to get back into the groove.

For about two months I was cracking out some good stuff, but lately my enthusiasm has been lacking. My characters are begging me to write their story almost as much as I'm begging them to finish it for me. I suppose, at some point, I'll have to hike into the wilderness and retrieve my muse from wherever she may be hiding. Maybe an upcoming vaca can cure it for me!

The little bit of news I do have is I'm definitely releasing the Cursed Secrets 2nd edition very, very soon. Fire & Ice will follow soon after. Once these are out and about, I will be (hopefully) finishing up Binding Secrets to publish by the end of the fall. Again, the timing for the sequel is tentative. I don't want to get myself into a bind with that, but I don't want to rush it either. You all, and the characters, deserve better than that. I refuse to rush perfection!

Unfortunately, I have no previews to post for you tonight. I know, I know, I'm lame! BUT...you can check out some samples on Scribd. I have some stuff up from Legacy of Secrets (LoS) and also a different story I was working on a few years ago. I don't know if it will end up going anywhere, but it's there for you to read anyway. 

Thanks for tuning in to my ramblings! You know where to find me...

:-) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!