Lisa Logue Books

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Through the rabbit hole...

It's been about a week or so since I've last written to you all, my apologies. Between school, work, children and some much needed sleep, it's been difficult to get back into the swing of things. Not to mention the terrible allergies right now; pollen counts are ridiculous!

Anyway, there are several things going on this month that I wanted to make everyone aware of so here we go!

1. Another ebook giveaway 
2. I'll be holding a vote on the cover for Binding Secrets, the sequel to Cursed Secrets
3. New selling feature for my fav books from my website
4. Official Binding Secrets blurb to be posted on my website
5. Q&A with some of your favorite characters from the Legacy of Secrets! (new series title) :)

So far, these are the main points on my agenda. To submit a question for the Character Q&A you can click here! Any and all information regarding me and my books can be found at my website. Of course, none of this would be possible if it wasn't for my friends at BookRix who helped make my book a bestseller! Love you guys!

It's been great chatting with you all...xoxoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lisa. Life does have a way of getting in the way, doesn't it? I sort through the many posts that I get each and every day and it has taken me this long in order to get back to yours. *sigh* Good luck with those allergies. I get a shot now for mine. Best of luck as well with all of the stuff that you have going on in the immediate future.
    Take care.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line!