Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, June 8, 2014

What's your footprint?

Hello lovelies! How is everyone on this Saturday evening? I'm working on widening my online footprint, which includes being an active blogger. I've been practicing on my sister blog Paranormal Booktivity. It's shaping up to be a fun experience so far that I'm hopeful will expand. I'll continue to post about it here so you all can follow its progress and see what I've been up to aside from writing.

On another note, I decided that since I don't have much else going on, I'm going to just start posting excerpts on here from Fiery Secrets instead of linking them only to Facebook. It's not fair to the folks who don't normally use it and this way, all of the platforms will be able to see the link. I'm not sure how many of you will enjoy them, but I'm trying! 

I will be posting my progress for this WIP as well. As I get closer to finishing, I will be on the lookout for Beta Readers. Please don't hesitate to let me know ahead of time if you'd like to volunteer. 

Stay tuned for excerpts, photos, and other updates and don't forget to share with your friends! :)

Until next time! 

xoxoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!