Lisa Logue Books

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well Crap!

There I went, talking about being back and all that and I haven't posted a blog in about a month. What the hell is wrong with me? *Sigh* It's true that I took a bit of a hiatus while recovering from the holidays and just an overall burnout from running around like a crazy person. I suppose we all need some times to recuperate every now and again. 

So, as a means of getting back into the swing of things I have been slowly working on a few things here and there. Mostly, I've been searching for the right inspiration. I've never really had a problem with that before, but lately it's been a bit of a struggle. I don't know why, really, but I don't like it! Perhaps life is catching up with me, which is entirely possible, but I sincerely hope I'm just being lazy. I know that sounds silly, but for a single mom who works full time and goes to school, my days are pretty full already. 

I obviously missed my deadline for Soul Covenant. Completely and utterly my fault. I'm hoping to grasp onto that again and finish it up very soon. I still plan on releasing Fiery Secrets this summer so I need to get my butt in gear. With any luck, I might end up with another novella and the last book of the series to be released before the end of 2013. Looking at it now, I'm starting to freak a little! But where there's a will, there's a way, right?

That being said, I need to go to bed before work becomes a chore tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a bangin' start to 2013 and wish me luck in the search for mine! Love you all and I will definitely post again soon! 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!