Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pitch Slapped!

So my boyfriend and I went to see Pitch Perfect tonight. It was epically funny and witty as well as incredibly entertaining and catchy. Brian and I are HUGE movie buffs and we're behind on some of the flicks that have come out over the last few weeks, but I'm so happy we decided to see Pitch Perfect first. 

There wasn't really an aspect of this movie I didn't like. I thought the love/hate thing between Skylar Astin and Anna Kendrick was adorable. Not to mention the talent of these two blew me away. I've liked Anna in the other movies I've seen her in and Skylar definitely DOES NOT look like the type who has a voice like that. HOT DAMN!! :p

And who doesn't love Rebel Wilson as Fat Amy? She's effin hilarious and has such a funny spin for things it just keeps you laughing. Not to mention, she's got some chords as well! I loved her scenes when she took point and let her lady lumps hang out. Gotta give love to fat girls like me!

So, I couldn't help but to say something about this movie. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to! Got get Pitch Slapped...it's a good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!