Lisa Logue Books

Sunday, September 9, 2012

M.O Kenyan- Guest Author!

M.O Kenyan
Available now: Shades of Spring 1964: Letters to My Daughter 

  









Twenty three year old Kenyan girl with a little world in her head. When you have so many voices in your head people may describe you as a schizophrenic, but in the literary world, I am a story teller dying to share with the world the many stories going on inside my head.


Follow the jump for more about M.O!!





Kenya native, M.O is a student with high ambitions. She's been writing as long as she's been alive and wrote her first novel back in 2010 which she's not yet published. M.O puts 100% of herself into her work and maybe a little bit of those she's met, too! Let's ask some more questions!


What genre(s) do you write?
I write Romance and Fantasy. It’s easier to make two people from different worlds and with different personalities fall in love. And creating a beautiful guy who suddenly turns green is awesome too.

What was the hardest part of writing your book?
The hardest part would be keeping in touch with reality. Even in writing fantasy I want to keep close to reality. The last thing I want is a reader to go like, “Oh please, are you serious!”

Do you write under more than one name? Why?
I write fictional romance under M.O Kenyan, and although my fantasy books are yet to be published, I write under M.O Knight. I think it’s important for there to be separate names for separate genres. It helps the audience distinguish which genre the book is written in without having to read the back cover.
  
What books or authors have most influenced your life?
Nora Roberts, Stephanie Meyers, Nicki Charles, Brenda K. Davies, Stephanie Meyer, Ruth Ann Nordin and the list goes on.

Please tell us five miscellaneous things about yourself!
I am impatient, and when someone gives me a bad impression that’s what sticks with me. I like getting someone committed to my work as much as I am. If I don’t I lose interest.

Are there any future projects or upcoming releases?
I have a number of books that I am now comfortable with querying. (The Mara Song- valentine themed). Right now I am writing a book called One Percent.  It’s about a woman who only knows how to interact with life by measuring her odds.




Keep an eye out for more from M.O Kenyan! Current novel, Shades of Spring 1964: Letters to My Daughter,  available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble & Smashwords with prints available soon!


You can reach M.O at the following links:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
5 Prince Publishing



Thank you so much for allowing me to host you on my blog! Best wishes with your writing and many more publications to come!
~Lisa Logue
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice to get to know you M.O.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations M.O i'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job. i really enjoyed your book

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line!