Lisa Logue Books

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hillary Seidl- Guest Author!

Hillary Seidl
Author of: Desperate Soul and Tortured Soul

Since her first encounter with a ghost at age nine she has been obsessed with all things paranormal.  She started her writing journey by writing fan fiction and now is happily writing paranormal romance.  She avidly watches all the paranormal shows she can! She is happily married to her very own chef and they have two amazing dachshunds who leave happiness and chaos wherever they go. 

 “Where the paranormal world meets extraordinary love”


A self-proclaimed planster (planner and pantser), Hillary takes her love of the paranormal to readers across the globe. She believes strongly in love and that the paranormal can happen to anyone, anywhere. Join me in finding out a little more about Hillary...

What is your favorite thing about being a writer?
Telling the stories of love and the paranormal.
 

What was the hardest part about writing your book?
Finding time to write!
 

How would you describe yourself if you were "speed dating" your readers?
Hot mess that loves to write.

What books or authors have most influenced your life?

I love historical novels, paranormal or not. Katherine Sutcliffe’s, A Fire in the Heart, is a beautiful story that I re-read every chance I get. 

What are five things about yourself that most people wouldn't know?
I have Celiac’s Disease.
I love dachshunds.
I’m addicted to paranormal TV, reality and fiction.
I love fashion
I can’t help but crave frozen yogurt most the time

You can find Hillary at the following links:
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Email 

Thank you so much for letting me interview you for my blog. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to read more!

~Lisa Logue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line!